Online banking has changed the way banking used to be a few years back. Axis bank net banking had made banking convenient by making its access seamless. The bank provides comfort to the customers by offering speed and 24/7 service access.
Axis Bank facilitates the clients to make online bill payments. There is no need to write cheques or fill lengthy forms to pay the bills. It just takes a simple click to pay all the bills instantly.
The bank enables the customers to set up automatic bill payments. Axis Bank online banking enables customers to check balances, download or print statements anytime, shop, and book tickets online.
The net banking facility provides benefits like mobile recharges, receiving e-statements, paying Visa credit card bills, and creating virtual cards.
IFSC code plays a critical role in online bank transactions. This code is mandatory for transferring funds through NEFT and RTGS. Before you access Axis Bank net banking, it is essential to have thorough knowledge.
How to Register for Axis Bank Internet Banking?
1) Visit the Axis bank registration page on the net banking portal: https://retail.axisbank.co.in/wps/portal/rBanking/axisebanking/AxisGenOnlinePwd?_ga=2.155219323.1593926351.1578379161-262905336.1578379161.
2) You will find a 9-digit customer ID on the cheque book or welcome letter. Your customer ID is the login ID.
3) Enter the login ID on the registration page screen and then Proceed.
4) Enter your details and other information.
5) Click on Enter Details and set a new password.
6) Enter the password and re-enter to confirm.
7) Provide the 4-digit pin and mobile number to complete the registration.
How to Set Password for Axis Bank Net Banking?
1) Visit the registration page of Axis bank internet banking.
2) You can generate a password by using the ‘First-time user option’ if you are a new user.
3) You can also generate a password by providing the 4-digit pin and mobile number you register with the bank.
How to Add Beneficiary to Axis Bank Net banking?
1) Login to your Axis bank internet banking account.
2) Click on payments and funds transfer.
3) Select add a new payee.
4) Enter payee name and nickname. You will have a drop-down under Register Payee For to select the beneficiary type.
5) Enter 15-digit payee bank account number, mobile number, and IFSC code.
6) You can get Axis Bank IFSC code online
7) Click on Proceed and agree to the Terms & Conditions.
8) Enter the security code that you receive through email or SMS.
9) The beneficiary will be added.
How to Transfer Money using Axis Bank Net Banking?
1) Enter login ID and password to log in to the Axis Bank online banking account.
2) Under the Accounts tab, click on Transfer Funds.
3) Choose the transfer type from the options available.
4) ‘My Own Axis Bank Account’, ‘Other Bank Account’, and ‘Other Axis Bank Account’ are the options to choose from.
5) Choose the account from which you have to transfer funds and the account to which you have to transfer money.
6) Enter the amount and remarks and click on Transfer.
7) Verify the information and click on OK
8) You will receive a display message on the screen that states the success of the transaction.
How to Reset Axis Bank Net Banking Password?
1) Visit Axis Bank’s net banking portal and log in to your online account. https://retail.axisbank.co.in/wps/portal/rBanking/axisebanking/AxisRetailLogin/
2) Click on Forgot Password
3) Enter login ID. Click on Proceed.
4) Confirm that you are the account’s owner by entering details like debit card, mobile number, and PIN, then proceed.
5) Set a new password.
6) Re-enter to confirm.
7) A display message indicates the success of the process.
8) Login again with the new password.
How to Change Mobile Number in Axis Bank Net Banking?
1) Login to Axis bank’s internet banking portal. https: //retail.axisbank.co.in/wps/portal/rBanking/axisebanking/AxisRetailLogin/
2) Click on Update personal details.
3) Click on Contact Number.
4) Fill in your new mobile number. Click on an update.
5) You will receive OTP on your new mobile number.
6) Enter the OTP that appears on the screen.
7) Your mobile number now gets updated.
How to Pay HDFC Credit Card Bill Through Axis Bank Net Banking?
1) Visit Axis Bank’s net banking portal and log in to your online account.
2) On the dashboard, go to the Payments-Pay Bills section.
3) Click on New Biller to pay the bill for a new card and add card details.
4) Under Credit Card Biller, select Pay Bill.
5) Enter the correct details and amount.
6) Click on Proceed.
7) Enter the OTP to complete the payment.
Transaction Limits and Charges Applicable
|Transfer mode||Transaction limits||Charges|
|NEFT||No limit||Rs 2.50- Rs 25|
|IMPS||Maximum limit – Rs 2 lakh||Below Rs 1000 – Rs 2.50|
Rs 1,000 – Rs 1 lakh – Rs 5
Rs 1 lakh – Rs 2 lakh – Rs 15
|RTGS||Minimum limit – Rs 2 lakh|
Maximum limit – NA
1) What are the main features of Axis Bank net banking?
You can easily view account-related details like past account statements and balances, demat, loan, and credit card account balance. You can make online funds transfer easily and submit requests for new cheque book and demand draft. Axis Bank allows you to invest online in IPOs and FDs.
2) Who can use Axis Bank Internet Banking?
All the customers with an account with Axis Bank can register for the bank’s online banking. You need to have all details that the bank requires to open an online bank account.
3) What is Netsecure?
Netsecure is a two-factor system for authentication to improve the online transaction security provided by Axis bank. Other methods that the bank employs to secure online banking include double-level passwords for transactions and 128-bit encryption.
4) Is it compulsory to register for Axis Bank’s Netsecure?
Yes, if you want to carry out transactions like pay bills, transfer funds, and recharge mobile or DTH, you need to register for Netsecure. Without it, you can only view the account details. It is required to ensure safe online transactions.
5) Is it possible to use the same Netsecure code more than once?
You can use the same Netsecure code more than once. For security purposes, the code expires in 90 seconds, and you have to use it within that time slot.