The bank’s Internet Banking service is referred to as “net banking.” Union Bank of India net banking is a financial service that enables a bank’s clients to do a majority of their banking transactions online. It obviates the need to visit the bank physically.
The services include online money transfers, the establishment of accounts, or different schemes. You can also pay several utility bills, starting investment choices such as SIPs and applying for loans, among other things.
All existing account owners who have a checking or savings account, a current account, or at least one operational account with any of the bank’s branches have access to the bank’s net banking service. Net banking may only be used once you have completed the necessary registration.
The account holder may register for the bank’s net banking services in one of two ways: online or offline, depending on their preference. In this article, get to know about the registration process, changing passwords, login steps, and fund transfer procedures.
How to Activate Union Bank of India Net Banking?
The registration procedure for the bank’s net banking service may be completed in one of the following ways:
- Offline mode
- Online mode
The following sections here provide information on how to register using the various methods listed above.
The offline registration method is when the account user physically visits the bank’s closest branch to register for online banking. The registration form for online banking is accessible at the branch office, and the account holder must complete it and submit it. The account holder will get a user id and password after submitting it to the listed email address.
The fees for the same are as follows:
- Rs. 150 (postal costs) and Rs. 30 per password for retail customers
- Rs. 250 (postal + passcode printing costs) for business customers
Corporate clients of the bank submit an application form to use the bank’s online banking facilities through the above-mentioned offline mode. They will be able to observe as well as transact as a result of this.
The bank’s website submits an online banking form using an ATM card, debit card, or other means of payment.
- Individual clients with a valid ATM or debit card may create online banking user ids and passwords on the bank’s website using the ‘Self User Creation module.’ This is a highly handy, simple, and fast way to register for the bank’s online banking services.
- Individual clients without a valid ATM or debit card may set up an online banking user id and passcode. Users who do not have an ATM card may utilize the bank’s ‘Self User Creation component without ATM Card,’ which is accessible on the bank’s website. Such registration will provide them just ‘View’ access to their User IDs.
Following that, if the user needs to conduct or initiate transactions, they may utilize the ‘Forgot/Reset Password’ Page.
How to Log in to Union Bank of India Net Banking?
Before logging in to your account, you must know about the registration process of the Union Bank of India internet banking portal. Here are steps to help you out:
- Visit unionbankonline.co to use the Union Bank of India’s online net banking site.
- Select Retail Client Login or Corporate User Login from the drop-down menu. Take a look here at the terms and conditions > Continue to Login by clicking the button.
- Below the User ID option, choose New User.
- Choose the Online Registration Mode option.
- To go to the Self User Creation screen, click Continue.
- Type in your account number > Birthdate > Verification of the PAN number and the response > Continue by clicking the button
- Fill in your data and suggested User ID after your information has been validated.
- Verify your information by entering your debit card number and PIN.
- To continue, click Submit.
Union Bank of India Net Banking process is now complete for your account using the above easy procedures. The User ID and password are available within 48 hours, and a confirmation message to begin using Union Bank of India Net Banking will be issued to your registered cellphone number.
After completing the Union Bank of India internet banking process, you will get your User ID and Password for Union Bank of India Online Banking. Follow the steps below to log in and access the consumer online portal homepage.
- Login to UBI Net Banking
- In your browser, go to unionbankonline.co.in.
- From the menu, choose Retail or Business User Login.
- Continue to Login by clicking the button.
- Enter your User ID > Security code > Login by clicking the Login button.
- Select the first page of the answer after entering your password.
- The customer’s credentials will be confirmed by Union Bank of India, and they will be given access to their website, where they may use online banking services.
How to Set Transaction Password in Union Bank of India Net Banking?
To sign in to any Union Bank of India account, you must first establish a password. Net Banking refers to a password that allows you to access your UBI online banking account.
- Password for logging in: This is where you enter your own personal strong and secure password.
- Retype Sign-on Password: You must re-enter the Sign-on Password here.
- Set a Transaction Password: You’ll need a transaction password whenever you move funds from your Union Bank of India Net Banking account to another bank. These passwords are not to be confused with login passwords.
- Transaction Password: This is where you input a strong and secure password that is unique to you – these credentials should not be the same as the Sign-on Password.
- Password for Transaction: You must re-enter your Transaction Passcode here.
You now press the Continue button.
Congratulations! The registration for Union Bank Net Banking is finally complete.
How to Change Transaction Password in Union Bank of India Net Banking?
The following is a step-by-step guide to reset your password:
- To get started, go to the Union Bank of India’s home website (https://www.unionbankonline.co.in/).
- After that, you must choose ‘Retail User Login.’
- On the next screen, click on the ‘Forgot/Reset Password’ link under the ‘Services’ section.
- You may pick one of the two applicable choices on the page. You have the option of resetting the password with or without the use of a debit card.
- Click ‘Continue’ after you’ve chosen the appropriate choice.
- You must input your User ID, bank account, any of your previous five transactions, the kind of payment, and the answer on the following page. Once you’ve entered all of your information, click ‘Continue.’
- You will get an OTP on your associated cellphone number after you have completed the preceding step. You must type in the OTP and then click ‘Continue.’
- You’ll be able to update your Login Password on the following page. Type the password by the given instructions. Next, choose ‘Continue.’
- A confirmation message about the same will then appear on the screen on the following page, saying, “The password has been changed successfully.” With the passcode and User ID, you’ll be able to access your net banking account.
How to Add Beneficiary in Union Bank of India Net Banking?
Union Bank of India is a bank that thrives on delivering the finest possible service to its clients. Union Bank of India, for example, has launched online platforms that comply with all current internet banking requirements.
If you have an account with the Union Bank of India, you won’t need to physically carry money to someone to make a balance transfer. Instead, you may use the IMPS gateway that the Bank of India has set up across nearly all major Indian banks. To transfer money, you’ll need a beneficiary account.
To add a beneficiary to the Union Bank of India online platform, follow the procedures below:
- Open the preferred internet browser and go to unionbankonline.co.in.
- The Union Bank of India’s main page will appear. Select ‘Retail User Login’ from the drop-down menu. ‘Corporate user login’ refers to a company account. A new page would emerge with a security danger alert.
- On the following page, click ‘Continue to Login’ and type your login details.
- Once you’ve logged in, go to the top of the page and select the ‘Transfers’ option. If you’re transferring to another UBI bank, choose ‘To other UBI accounts’ and fill out the beneficiary information.
- If you’re transferring to another UBI bank, choose ‘To other UBI accounts’ and fill out the beneficiary information.
- However, you must transfer to other bank accounts, use the ‘NEFT/RTGS option.’ On the next page that appears, click ‘Register Beneficiary.’ Beneficiaries added this way might be used to send money through NEFT, RTGS, and IMPS.
- The payee’s account information will show on this screen. Fill up details such as your phone number, email address, payee’s name, account information, bank branch, and IFSC code
- It might take some time for the website to figure out which branch of the bank the IFSC number refers to after you input it.
- Once you’ve completed filling out all of the fields, scroll down to the bottom and click the ‘Add Payee option. A new tab will open; just click ‘ok’ to get to the page. The ‘Confirm Beneficiary’ page will now display; to confirm, click the “confirm beneficiary” link.
- The enrolled mobile number will get a tracker ID; enter it on this page.
- The recipient will be added once you confirm by clicking ‘Submit.’
How to Transfer Money through Net Banking in Union Bank of India?
Transferring funds from the Union Bank of India to another Union Bank or any other bank is fairly simple.
The following is a step-by-step process that registered net banking clients must complete transferring funds:
- To begin, go to the Union Bank of India’s official website (https://www.unionbankonline.co.in/).
- After that, you must choose ‘Retail Login.’ Click on ‘Corporate Login’ if you have a business account.
- After that, you must enter your user ID and password. Next, choose ‘Login.’
- On the next page, choose ‘Transfers.’
- The next step here is to decide on the kind of payment you want to make. ‘IMPS (24X7 Instant Payment)’ or ‘NEFT/RTGS (Other BANK)’ are the options.
- Next, choose ‘Fund Transfer via Account Number and IFSC’ from the ‘Select Your Option’ section.
- After that, go to ‘Transfer’ and choose the appropriate option. You’ll need to choose the account from which you will move the money, as well as the receiving account.
- Then, if applicable, provide your email address, cell phone number, payment amount, and any comments. Click ‘Pay’ after you’ve input all of the required information.
- Then enter the User Account and transaction password.
- Then choose ‘Pay.’ A successful notification will appear on the following screen.
Union Bank of India IFSC code is simple to locate. The easiest way to discover it is to go to https://findyourbank.in/. Then simply fill in the following details:
- The banking institution’s name
- The branch’s name.
After selecting this data from the drop-down menu, you’ll be able to find the relevant codes. You may also use the Find My Bank smartphone app to locate these codes even more quickly.
1) How Can I Activate Net banking in Union Bank of India?
You need to have an active account with one of the Union bank locations. Then, by filling out an application form at the bank or through an online portal, you may register for Online Banking.
2) How Do I Login to My Union Bank Account Online?
After completing the Union Bank Net Banking registration process, you will get your User ID and Password for Union Bank of India Online Banking. Go to Unionbankonline.co.in and fill in the necessary details to log in.
3) How To Register For Union Bank Net-banking?
Visit unionbankonline.co to use the Union Bank of India’s online net banking site. Sign up as a new user and follow the steps given to register to the Union bank’s net banking profile.