Terms of service
When you use out site findyourbank.in you agree to out terms and acknowledge that you have read our terms of service. These terms of service will be updated from time to time without notifying you.
1. The content provided at findyourbank.in is for the informational purposes only and do not substitute for advice. Any damage caused anyhow due to diligence while using the website is the sole responsibility of the user only and findyourbank.in will not be responsible for any damage anyhow. It is made clear we are not accountable of any error on user's part.
2. findyourbank.in or its associates do not provide any type of warranty or judgement in respect of the correctness and authenticity of the content of other websites to which links are provided on findyourbank.in and we will not be held accountable in any case whatsoever arising out of that failure or mistake of that particular website. We are a separate entity altogether and do not endorse any product or services offered by these websites.
3. All content provided on the website including text, graphics, sound. Videos and photos are available to view and download and any kind of further distribution of these will lead to copyrights infringement as all the content is protected by copyright laws.
4. The content available on this website including text, images, graphics and photos or the material contained in the advertisements provided by our advertising partner are protected by the copyright laws and trademarks, patents as well as other proprietary rights. Any attempt to distribute, reproduce, modify, transmitted or distributed in any non-personal use without prior permissions from findyourbank.in will lead to copyright infringement.
5. findyourbank.in reserves the right to modify and update any information contained on the website without prior notice and any query regarding this matter will not be entertained.
7. All the legal proceedings shall be subjected to jurisdiction of courts and will be governed by and entertained in accordance with the laws of India.